Millarc is growing! And we are looking for an Art Director to join our team in Cracow to work and
lead on projects ranging from brand key visuals to various FX projects and commercials. So if you
think you have what it takes to be an artistic wizard, send us your showreel or portfolio and let’s start
You don’t live in Cracow? No problem, we will be happy to help you with the relocation package.
Now hit that ‘apply’ button and let’s make things happen!
Your role will involve:
- Lead teams of artists to produce creative work of the exceptional standard. Working closely
with artists throughout the life of projects, ensuring they understand the goals and deadlines
for their work and bringing them back on track when required.
- Develop responses to creative briefs, including developing style frames, concepts and rough
- Participate in client-facing meetings and calls, alongside producers, receiving feedback and
offering creative advice as projects progress.
- Remain up to date with current creative trends and innovations in design, motion graphics
and visual effects and apply these to your work.
- Comfortable presenting to clients, be that in pitches or in regular project progress and
- Experience of developing successful responses to briefs, including style frames and writing
- As a key member of the studio, some of the important skills to have are great judgment and
disposition towards ideas, brand building and creative strategy. The key personal attributes
are a willingness to get involved, and a desire to continue learning.
- Ability to work collaboratively with artists from other disciplines.
- Maintain the overall look, colour balance, and quality for assigned shots and sequences to
create uniformity in all finished work.
- Works within the established pipeline and offer constructive suggestions to improve the
- Helps develop and explore new ways to enhance results.
- Helps team debug issues and learn new methods.
- 5 years of experience on similar position
- Confident presenting to clients
- Good knowledge of production pipeline, techniques and executions
- High-level written skills
- Working knowledge of current creative trends and innovations in motion graphics
- Excellent people and team-working skills
- Knowledge of After Effects, Vray, Max or Maya
- Strong aesthetic skills in judging photo-realism and colour
- The ability to learn new software quickly
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of FX and associated pipelines
- Scripting experience is a plus
- Editorial skills would be a plus
- Knowledge of Deadline would be a plus
- Knowledge of Houdini would be a plus
- Knowledge of Nuke would be a plus