Millarc is expanding! We are constantly looking for talented 3D Generalists to join our studio in
Cracow to work on projects ranging from brand key visuals to various FX projects and commercials.
If you feel the motion, love to shine light on 3D objects and dress them in beautifully crafted shaders
then you are in the right place. Send us your showreel or portfolio and let’s talk. Maybe we can be a
match and work towards awesome stuff.
You don’t live in Cracow? No problem, we will be happy to help you with the relocation package.
Now hit that ‘apply’ button and let’s make things happen!
Your role will involve:
- Working in coordination with other team members to ensure high standards are maintained
even with tight deadlines.
- The perfect candidate is adaptable and able to independently develop concepts from an
early stage. They bring a responsible, empathetic and positive work ethic, and are excited by
the opportunity to venture into the unknown.
- Asset preparation for commercials and product visualization, including texturing, shading
look dev and spontaneous modelling.
- Scene assembly and lighting for standalone renders.
- Layout creation without any guidance
- Experience delivering standalone shots on excellent standard
- 3 years of experience on similar position
- Knowledge of Max or Maya
- Understanding of CG techniques and technologies
- Skills in texturing, shading, lighting, modelling
- Strong understanding of light, colour and composition
- Working within the established pipeline and offer constructive suggestions to improve the
- Helping develop and explore new ways to enhance results
- Helping team debug issues and learn new methods
- Strong willingness to grow, learn new methods, and share knowledge with others
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of FX and associated pipelines
- Experience creating 3D assets for product visualisations or commercials
- Knowledge of Deadline would be a plus
- Knowledge of Houdini would be a plus
- Basic compositing skills